16 Things 2016 Taught Me….
- That a thick skin is a necessity
- My silence will make others uncomfortable and it is fine
- Saying no saved me a lot of misery
- The same bullies I encountered at the playground are the same ones I found in the workplace that is why lesson number 1 is important
- Protecting my peace does not mean I am rude.
- Small gestures do go a long way
- I don’t have to be a good painter to start painting – creativity.
- To embrace my introvertedness.
- Loyalty is rare and once you find it in a friendship – treasure it.
- Love described in 1 Corinthians 13 does exist.
- Not all battles are worth fighting because if you get into the habit of it you might start fighting even those that have nothing to do with you.
- I am where I am suppose to be – trust God’s timing.
- Judging and criticizing others only happens when you do it to yourself first – stop abusing yourself.
- If you take the seeds God has given you for granted, they will be planted elsewhere with the little soil, fertilizer and water you added.
- I am a multipotentialite.
- THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER
My wish to all my blog readers, HAVE A COURAGOIUS 2017. Have enough courage to go for all that your heart is leading you to do even if you are afraid. Thank you for following, reading, sharing, liking and commenting to my posts.